Courses typically meet or exceed CSA / ANSI / OH&S and OSHA standards
Trending New Courses
Occupational health and safety online training courses for the workplace in Canada and the US. Safety courses have been widely acknowledged and recognized by industry leaders, associations and worksites.
- How to Effectively Appeal a Workers Compensation (WCB) Claim
- How to Effectively Negotiate Return to Work / Modified Duties (WCB)
- Mastering Excel 2010
- The Keys To Excellence
- Excel: Creating Dashboards
- Mastering Excel 2016 – Basics
- WCB Worker Orientation – Roles and Responsibilities
- Drug and Alcohol Testing for CDL Drivers
- Mastering Excel 2016
- Managing a Worker on Modified Duties (WCB)
- How to Interview a Worker & Witnesses Post Incident (WCB)
- Mastering Excel 2013
- Mastering Excel 2016 – Intermediate
- Workplace Security
- Mastering Excel 2016 – Advanced
- Setting Up a Claims Management Program for Your Company
- How to Prevent Lost Time Claims with Strategic WCB Claims Management
- Mastering Excel 2013 – Basics
- Ergonomics (CAN)
- Lockout Tagout (LOTO) – Worker Safety (CAN)
- Fall Protection (CAN)
- Food Safety for Food Handlers Online Certificate Course
- Hand Safety (CAN)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) and Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Awareness
Proudly Trusted By
Overall: Since utilizing the SET Safety system our training record management and reporting have become more accurate and user-friendly. Courses offered to suit our needs in the Construction Industry and allow our employees access to required materials and coursework on any site, including remote locations. The support team has a great response time, which has only made our experience even more positive. Great service!
Pros: User friendly easy to train employees how to use the software.
Pros: Flexible, scalable, and user-friendly. This is a powerful, well-designed LMS with all the necessary existing capabilities to easily meet our current online learning needs. As well, it has the flexibility to grow and incorporate our custom requests . We have been able to quickly and inexpensively customize several added-value functions that have allowed us to reduce the number of different applications we are required to use.
Cons: User friendly easy to train employees how to use the software.