Our Commercial Driver Compliance Program is designed to track driver safety certification, documents and training records in accordance with the prevailing standards. The Driver Information Management System makes administration easy through direct integration with our Safety Learning Management System (LMS). This allows for seamless communication with the Training Record Management System and online learning centre.
Our robust application tracks all required driver information including license number, expiry, and type as well as medical certification and more. Hosting documents such as Driver’s Abstracts sync to expiry alerts and reporting dashboards for the administrators. The software will automatically send email notifications to let drivers, supervisors, and system administrators know about important compliance aspects.
Once the Driver Information Management System is custom-branded to your organzation , you can upload any required documents, including driver’s abstracts, licences, driver history, collision information, annual assessments, traffic infractions, medical certifications, release forms, and vehicle use agreements. The list can be customized according to specific company needs. Files can be uploaded in pdf, .jpg, .png and even Excel (.xml) and Word (.doc) file formats. Drag and Drop functionality makes this easy!. The main features of our Driver Information Management System are:
- Uploaded files are accessible online to any system administrator and details can be exported into an Excel spreadsheets, providing a summary of each driver’s name, ID, licence number, class, type, expiry, location, risk class, and any other documents loaded into the system.
- The Driver Information Management System allows you to track a driver’s safety training and certifications as needed. This includes Full integration and automation with your training matrix.
- Classroom and online courses can be tracked and compiled as each course is completed, giving you a real-time window into each driver’s compliance and permissions
- Ability to create internal driver courses online
- Quickly create, deliver and track company policies for digital review and sign-off.
There are 200+ Driver Training Courses in our online central course library. You can streamline your company’s driver training program through our Corporate Client Program. Our 3rd party online course library includes programs such as Hours of Service, Weights and Dimensions, Daily Trip Inspections, Cargo Securement, WHMIS, TDG and more.
With our digital solutions, you can have full control over your Driver training and compliance requirements at affordable cost. Contact SET Safety for a demo today.